First post
First post. Hope it's not too long.
I have long wanted to create this blog to document down my thoughts and feelings before someday I can finally bid farewell with this life.
I like to think I'm a logical, mentally strong individual. But the fact that I resorted to create this blog proves otherwise.
A bit of background, I'm an early male in his 30s. Legally married. But not living with my wife, yet. Our wedding is in two months. It's quite an exciting time with the house renovation and wedding planning. I work as an engineer, was promoted recently and got my pay readjusted to a much fairer rate. Market rate is still like 30% higher but that could be because the demand for my field is hot right now. I'm pretty content with my career.
Such privileges, and yet here I'm.
Living alone since 18yo, it can give such scary feeling - my fear is to die lonely, without anyone knowing. There is no one to take care of you. You almost do everything on your own, especially the government facing admin stuffs. living alone also creates some habbits.
Man, I still haven't finished my story but the urge to end already dies down. Another day then.
Comments
Post a Comment